Hamilton Central Business Association invites you to take part in the CBD Celebration Awards 2018.
The awards recognise and celebrate businesses contributing to our vibrant CBD.
- Inspire businesses to succeed and grow
- Acknowledge, showcase and celebrate our business community
- Retain and attract new business and development
- Profile the CBD
Reasons to Enter
- See how your business is tracking year on year and if you entered in 2017 you can simply update your previous years submission and use this as a business tracking tool
- The kudos and marketing leverage gained from winning – or even placing as a finalist – has enormous value
- All finalists are filmed and promoted via economic distribution channels and are available to the businesses for use
- Significant PR & media opportunities pre and post awards
- Gain insights into your current market position within your sector
- Reflect and track your achievements over the past year
- Motivate and inspire yourself and others within your organisation
- Share your story and the contribution your business makes to the fabric of the CBD
- Winning awards is a great way to position yourself as a leader in your field.
The CBD Success Awards will be judged by a high profile, independent panel of judges (please note judges will not be allocated a category that has a potential conflict of interest). The Judges work independently of each other using our awards platform. The category you select on your entry form must be reflective of the predominate nature of your business.
Eligibility/Conditions of Entry
- Any business of any size located within the CBD are eligible to enter the awards
- Entrants must disclose any issues that may compromise the integrity of the awards or cause the business to discontinue in the next year. These issues may include legal action, law changes, possible loss of funding, or other risks.
- You may be asked to submit a letter signed by your company accountant to verify your business is financially sound.
- Each business may enter in both the CBD Success & CBD Best Award categories for which they qualify but must submit an entry for each category; however similar content may be used in each entry.
- If you have won a specific category Award for the last 2 years running, you are unable to enter that Award for the 2018 Awards
- All entries must be completed online by 4pm on Sunday 15th July 2018.
- Some sections are limited to a maximum word count and, where applicable, these must be adhered to.
- If you enter the awards you are expected to have a representative present at the Awards Evening
- Sponsors are not able to enter their named category and judges are NOT eligible to enter.
Important Dates for 2018
Award entries open - 1st June - 15th July
Judging (by panel) - 16th July - 10th August
Awards Evening - 3rd October 2018 from 7pm at the Hamilton Hotel
Entries need to be completed online by 4pm on Sunday 15th July
To start your entry, please go to hcba.awardsplatform.com